Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Private Moment....


I had my first hug from Mr. B since March 1.
It was heavenly....
And when I started to pull away he said "come back", hugged me again and kissed me.
I rested my head on his chest as he lay in his hospital bed and let him hug me again.
He melted my heart....

Today was a wonderful day....

*****************************************************************************
I want to say thank you to all those who have shown me so much love and support while Mr. B has been in the hospital. The calls, emails, and personal visits have meant so much...thank you, my dear friends. It means more than you'll ever know...

4 comments:

desert blondie said...

Betting that was one of the best hugging moments EVER!

Hoping this blog gives you a bit of escapism, release from all you're enduring.

Punctuation Mark said...

hope he feels much better and that you can get back to blogging soon!

susan said...

priceless.

I'm so happy. I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

xoxo

Kate said...

I find your blog so inspirational and thoughtful! I hope Mr. B starts feeling better and you can have many more wonderful days!

I'll keep you both in my thoughts.

Kate