Saturday, January 1, 2011

The morning after....

The story behind the photo goes like this.  Mr. B. and I stayed at The Four Seasons Biltmore in Santa Barbara, California last New Year's weekend.  We were up bright and early on New Years Day to take a walk around the property and surrounding neighborhood.  It was a cold, foggy morning. And it was quiet and so very peaceful.  It was on this walk that we spotted this party hat; a remnant of the previous night's festivities.  It  looked as if someone took great care in strategically placing it on top of a tall hedge.  I hope whoever it belonged to had a great year.

As we start this New Year I wish you all the very best. I hope your 2011 is filled with love, joy, peace, prosperity, friends, and family.  Let's make 2011 the best yet!

Happy New Year.
I hope you have a fabulous 2011.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!! The best is yet to come...it's going to be a great year!