Monday, September 14, 2015

Reviving Charm - a new blog and new adventure

If you read any of the previous posts then you already know that it was started around one of the darkest hours of my life.  I have had a lot of life changes...adjusting to a new normal, in a new home and with new adventures. Life is getting back on track.  With that being said, I have decided to close down this blog. With so much of my life "starting over" I decided my blog also needed a fresh start. My new blog has a new name, a new look and a different perspective focusing on charming style related tidbits related to design, architecture, food and travel. 

Thank you to my followers. I do hope you visit my new blog, "Reviving Charm" and join me on my new adventures at:  www.revivingcharm.wordpress.com

No comments: