Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bottega Veneta: Let them dress your nest

Bottega Veneta is one of my favorites for leather goods.  And if money were no object,  I would have Bottega Veneta dress my nest. Or at least my tabletop.  Here are a few images from the Fall/Winter 2010/11 catalog.


A few years back, Bottega Veneta collaborated with German porcelain manufacturer Koenigliche Porzellan-Manufaktur, also know as KPM. 
"Every piece is shaped by hand and meticulously hand-painted with a border inspired by Bottega Veneta's signature intrecciato weave. This year, Bottega Veneta and KPM have expanded the collection, adding new items including breakfast settings with complete coffee and tea services. Deep bowls have also been added to enhance the functionality of the line." - via Bottega Veneta.

Although the following two pictures are not food or dining related I had a hard time not including them because I thought they were just so fabulous.  They have an urban but slightly masculine feel which I am particularly drawn to these days.

1 comment:

M. said...

gorgeous table settings!