Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bottega Louie (Downtown L.A)

Bottega Louie is a gem in Downtown Los Angeles and is quickly becoming one of my favorites. It has has a cool, glamorous vibe with its soaring high ceilings and touches of gold gilding. Not only is Bottega Louie a chic restaurant, it also incorporates a small gourmet market and bakery.

The gilded gold desk is a nice decorative touch and serves as a hostess station. The open kitchen is on the right and bar is to the far left.  Photo via Yutjangsah
The Bib Salad was very light and refreshing. A great choice for a warm summer day in L.A.
Pan sauteed trennĂ© pasta with braised prime, rib eye beef, Tuscan black kale and shaved Parmesan cheese. 
My dessert  was every bit as good as it looks! The gold embossed napkin with the restaurants initials is a nice touch.
Fresh baked bread is artfully displayed.

The raspberry and blueberry mini tarts are just too good to resist!

Bottega Louis
700 S. Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90017

(213) 802-1470

3 comments:

susan said...

I love that place! Especially their beautiful pink boxes. Even better filled with macaroons :)

colombianscrapper said...

Wow, I have to take a trip to LA soon, the food looks so yummy. Maybe we should go soon.

susan said...

Hubby and I went on Monday. YUM! I think I was the only one at the Dodger with a beautiful box of macaroons to snack on.